climate action plan

Dear Mayor and City Council,

I just saw a notice about the city’s climate action plan that said this:

The City of Corvallis adopted a Climate Plan earlier this year. It is good solid plan.  There is no method for implementation.  No matter how good the plan is, it will collect dust on the shelf without a committee to follow up on it.”

Is this actually the case?  I’ve heard of the Climate Plan, and thought it was awesome that we had one.  Could we have a committee of volunteers to review and implement the plan?  Ton of smart people in this town!

Thanks for your time,

Phil Schapker

Corvallis High School, Ed. Assistant