Have You Registered for "The Future of Mobility" on 10/4?

Title: Have You Registered for "The Future of Mobility" on 10/4?
Drive Oregon is now Forth.
View this email in your browser

October 3, 2017

Our Seattle Networking Event is Tomorrow!
The Future of Mobility: Autonomous, Connected, Electric & Shared
Wednesday, October 4 (4:00 PM - 6:00 PM)
South Lake Union Discovery Center
Seattle, WA - Map

We're thrilled to be joined by Alex Keros, Manager of Vehicle & Advanced Technology Policy at General Motors. Alex will be leading a discussion around the new technologies that are changing personal mobility and highlight GM's leadership within the industry. We hope to see you there!

Attendance for Forth members is $15.00 and $25.00 for non-members. Registration includes appetizers and local beer and wine.

Guest Speaker

Alex Keros, Manager, Vehicle & Advanced Technology Policy, General Motors
Alex works on advanced technology policy for General Motors. In this role he is responsible for policy considerations related to GM’s advanced technology programs, including Maven, GM’s urban mobility brand, and the infrastructure necessary to support a broad range of sustainability programs.

Thank you to our event host, Vulcan, for supporting this event!

Register Here

Forth's Next Event in Portland

Global Industry Trends
Thursday, October 19 (4:00 PM - 6:00 PM)
Jaguar Land Rover Open Software Technology Center
Portland, OR - Map

Next week, Forth's Executive and Deputy Directors are presenting at the 30th Electric Vehicle Symposium & Exhibition (EVS), in Stuttgart, Germany. We will also be exhibiting in partnership with several of our member companies: EV4 LLC, Mentor, EV Safe Charge and Charged EVs Magazine. If you're attending EVS30, stop by booth C39!

At our October event in Portland, we'll share highlights from EVS30, lessons learned from our international colleagues and emerging global industry trends.

Attendance for Forth members is $15.00 and $25.00 for non-members.
Registration includes appetizers and local beer and wine.

Thank you to our event host, Jaguar Land Rover OSTC, for supporting this event!

Register Here

Upcoming
Events

Forth Events

10.04
The Future of Mobility: Autonomous, Connected, Electric & Shared
10.14
Bellingham Electric Vehicle Ride & Drive (co-hosted)
10.19
Global Industry Highlights
11.04
Point Defiance Zoo & Aquarium Electric Vehicle Ride & Drive (co-hosted)
11.09
Expanding Fast Charging

Partner Events

10.09 - 10.11
EVS 30
10.13
Utility Regulation 2.0
10.17
GoGreen Portland
11.14
6th Annual Climate Solutions Dinner
Questions or Comments?  Send them our way!  Email info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or call 503.724.8670.

Forth
1732 NW Quimby St, Suite 240
Portland, OR 97209

Copyright © 2017 Forth, All rights reserved.
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list