Questions regarding presentations at city councils

Good Afternoon,

My name is Daniela Shaw and I am the high school program coordinator for the Boys and Girls Club of Corvallis. I am currently working with a highly motivated group of teens that will be presenting a plan to city council that they believe will help improve relationships between teens and law enforcement sometime before the end of the year. We are currently working on a small clip that we believe will be of importance to our cause. Since speaking time is limited, would it be better to present this data by simply providing a link on a pamphlet instead of showing it?

Daniela Shaw

High School Program Coordinator

Boys & Girls Club of Corvallis

dshaw@bgccorvallis.org