RE: August 22nd Agenda

I would be curious if there is an update about the Architecture of Internment exhibit coming to the library.  For people who are interested, it will begin its display in Independence at the Civic Center tomorrow and will be up for a couple weeks.

Thanks,

Jasper

From: Prpltrtl [mailto:kerstin.colon@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, August 12, 2017 11:15 PM
To: Frederick Edwards <fredreick1@xxxxxxxx>; Amber Moody <moodyam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Nicole Hams <hamsn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; SMITH Jasper <Jasper.SMITH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Chris Lenn <chris.lenn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Brikena Haxhiraj <brikena.haxhiraj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Ward 7 <ward7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Gabriel Merrell <gabriel.merrell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Megha Shyam <shyam.megha@xxxxxxxxx>; Stacey Torres <staceyatorres@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Altmann Hughes, Mary Beth <Marybeth.AltmannHughes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: August 22nd Agenda

Greetings folks,

If you could, please let me know of any additional agenda items you would like added, or I have forgotten, for the August 22nd meeting. I'd like them by noon this Monday.

Below are what I currently have:

1. Visitor Rena Chen (NAACP Writing Project)

2. Annual report update (Budget Structure)

3. Annual MLK Event Updates(Employers Partnership Diversity)

               Jasper-Emi Mahmoud

               Fred-Hands Up

               Chris-

4. Bill's project on economic justice

5. Activity ideas for fall?(September/October)

Of note, I will likely not be present at this meeting. Brik will be leading the meeting.

Thank you,

Kerstin

~peace~