Re: next week's council meeting

Hi Bill,
Thanks so much for responding!  The week was so busy that this just fell right off my visible emails - wow.
Thank you for the clarifications regarding the Council agendas.
We'd be so grateful to take you up on the offer to sit down and continue our discussion.  I understand your role should be to consider all ideas in their full context, not to advocate for specific positions.  I'd be happy to cover more pros and cons, and continue to help reach an understanding of what's at the core of what we are trying to accomplish.
Let me know if you have free time in the coming week(s) and would like to meet.
Warm regards,
~Froggi