From: Kerstin Colon <kerstin.colon@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2017 1:18 PM
To: Frederick Edwards; Amber Moody; Nicole Hams; SMITH, Jasper; Chris Lenn; Brikena Haxhiraj; Ward 7; Gabriel Merrell; Megha Shyam; Stacey Torres
Cc: Altmann Hughes, Mary Beth
Subject: Re: August 22nd Agenda

Greetings Mary Beth,
I just remembered that we were planning on discussing an event banner at the next meeting. I believe Fred was going to bring in some estimates for purchasing one. Since the agenda has already been posted, could this be discussed during the budget portion? My apologies for missing this.

Thank you,
Kerstin