Hello Froggi, if you would like to discuss climate change issues? Bill Glassmire

August 28, 2017
Hello Froggi,

I trust that this finds you well. Did you get a good view of the eclipse?

If you would like to talk about the climate action advisory board and the
climate recovery ordinance, let me know. Your colleagues, with or without you,
are welcome. I am mostly free for the next couple of weeks, except not Thursday
Aug 31.

I expect that you know that the next council meeting is Tuesday Sept 5. I have
not seen the agenda, but I imagine that the advisory board will be discussed. I
expect that nothing definite will be decided, but I also think that the earlier
an opinion and/or position is presented, the more effect it is likely to have.

Probably, not for sure, I will go to the Richard Heinberg talk on Wednesday Aug
30. We could compare calendars then.

Thanks for your work. Enjoy the day.

Best wishes,
Bill Glassmire