News Release for Corvallis Friends of the Library Fall Festival Book Sale

(I am so sorry that I have had so much trouble with this.  I understand that the release I sent earlier this a.m. was 'blank.'   Rest assured that the book sale is much better than my capabilites with a computer.  ☺  DRG)

SUBJECT:  Friends of the Library Fall Festival Paperback Book Sale

DATE:  Sept. 22-24, 2017

EVENT TIME AND LOCATION: Corvallis Public Library, 645 NW Monroe. Corvallis

Friday, Sept. 22, 3:30pm-5:30pm – Members only, but memberships available at the door.

Saturday, Sept. 23, 10:00am-4:00pm

Sunday, Sept. 24, 11:00am-3:00pm

CONTACT INFORMATION:

http://friendsofthecbclibrary.org/

Katherine Inman: kinman90@xxxxxxxxx or 541-753-0078

David Grube: lynnanddavidgrube@gmail.com or 541-368-5018

The Friends of the Corvallis-Benton County Public Library announce their annual Fall Festival Book Sale on Sept. 22-24 at the Corvallis Public Library, 645 NW Monroe in Corvallis. Special hours for members will be from 3:30pm-5:30pm on Friday, Sept. 22. Become a member for just $10 for the year at the door! Sale hours are on Saturday from 10:00am-4:00pm and Sunday from 11:00am-3:00pm. This sale features high quality paperback books with fiction books of many genres, biography, travel, history and both paperback and hardback children’s books. Books are reasonably priced and will be half-priced on Sunday. Plus, during the last 2 hours of the sale (1:00pm-3:00pm Sunday) a reasonably sized box or a bag of books is $5.00. Proceeds from this sale benefit all the branches of the Corvallis-Benton County Public Library: Alsea, Bookmobile, Corvallis, Monroe, and Philomath by funding many of the activities the libraries provide.