Starting a business in Corvallis

  • To: ward7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Starting a business in Corvallis
  • From: "Hams, Nicole J" <hamsn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2017 10:23:07 -0700

Hello Dr. Glassmire,

My name is Nicole Hams and I am a graduate student at Oregon State University. I am due to graduate this December and am interested in starting my own business in Corvallis.

Your name was given to me by Mr. Fred Edwards as someone to talk to about the idea I have. Would you mind giving me an hour of your time to discuss this idea further?

Currently, I am out of town on a US Fish and Wildlife Fellowship, but will be back in Corvallis by Monday, September 11th. After that, my schedule is fairly open. What are some times that work for you?

Thank you,
Nicole Hams
Ph.D Candidate | Dr. CP Johnson Lab | Dept. of Biochem/Biophysics
Vice President | SACNAS | OSU Chapter
Western Region Representative | Nat'l. Black Graduate Student Assoc.
Co-founder and Coordinator | Graduate Student Ambassador Program
Education Chairperson NAACP-Corvallis Branch