Press Release: Be-Tween

Hello!

Attached, please find a press release covering our Fall Tween events for 4-6th graders at the Corvallis Public Library. We’ve got some great activities lined up, including a return of Nerf Games for Tweens! Please find all the details, ready for immediate release.

Thank you,

Kristy

Kristy Kemper Hodge

Youth Services Librarian