Re: Feedback requested: Change in the Sept United Way CI Meeting date

I can do the 18th

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 1, 2017, at 3:22 PM, Amedo, Linda C <linda.amedo@xxxxxx> wrote:

CI Members

So I am no good at Doodle Polls or being able to ask questions via Podio so I am sending you an email instead. I need to change the date we are meeting in September.

Currently we are scheduled for Monday Sept 11th . I will not be able to make this date due to other commitments. It is important for us to meet in September for a variety of reasons.
  1. Meet Blake!!! Discuss with him the role CI has within his business strategy; What he wants our help with
  2. Update on Laureen’s conversations in the community on financial support for DPIL; DPIL team kick-off
  3. Update on recent UW activities (Golf Tournament, Day of Caring)
  4. Prep for Basic Needs cycle kick-off
  5. Other items you want added to the agenda

I am checking to see if we can get a quorum the following Monday, Sept 18th at the same time (4:00-5:30).
Please let me know if you will be able to attend.

Linda C Amedo
Business Planning and Operations
InkJet Products Lab
HP Inc.