Re: Feedback requested: Change in the Sept United Way CI Meeting date

I should be able to make that day.

Elizabeth

On Fri, Sep 1, 2017 at 8:50 PM King, Susan L (EG Regulatory Compliance) <susie.king@xxxxxxx> wrote:

18th works for me!  Thanks Linda.

Susie

From: Cindy Bond [mailto:Cindy_Bond@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, September 01, 2017 3:11 PM
To: Steven King <steveking16@xxxxxxxxxxx>; Amedo, Linda C <linda.amedo@xxxxxx>
Cc: Elizabeth Cunningham <eacunning@xxxxxxxxx>; Lauren Caruso <lauren.caruso@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; King, Susan L (EG Regulatory Compliance) <susie.king@xxxxxxx>; Rod Aust <rod@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Mac Gillespie <mac.gillespie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Cassidy Wertz <cassidy.wertz12@xxxxxxxxx>; Amy <amy.neuman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Blake Pang <Blake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Laureen Urey <Laureen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; ward7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Shawn Collins <Shawn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Feedback requested: Change in the Sept United Way CI Meeting date

The 18th works for me as well.

Cindy

From: Steven King [mailto:steveking16@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, September 01, 2017 1:45 PM
To: Amedo, Linda C <linda.amedo@xxxxxx>
Cc: Elizabeth Cunningham <eacunning@xxxxxxxxx>; Lauren Caruso <lauren.caruso@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Susan L. King <susie.king@xxxxxxx>; Rod Aust <rod@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Mac Gillespie <mac.gillespie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Cassidy Wertz <cassidy.wertz12@xxxxxxxxx>; Amy <amy.neuman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Blake Pang <Blake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Laureen Urey <Laureen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; ward7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Cindy Bond <Cindy_Bond@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Shawn Collins <Shawn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I can do the 18th

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 1, 2017, at 3:22 PM, Amedo, Linda C <linda.amedo@xxxxxx> wrote:

CI Members

So I am no good at Doodle Polls or being able to ask questions via Podio so I am sending you an email instead. I need to change the date we are meeting in September.

Currently we are scheduled for Monday Sept 11th . I will not be able to make this date due to other commitments. It is important for us to meet in September for a variety of reasons.

1.      Meet Blake!!! Discuss with him the role CI has within his business strategy; What he wants our help with

2.      Update on Laureen’s conversations in the community on financial support for DPIL; DPIL team kick-off

3.      Update on recent UW activities (Golf Tournament, Day of Caring)

4.      Prep for Basic Needs cycle kick-off

5.      Other items you want added to the agenda

I am checking to see if we can get a quorum the following Monday, Sept 18th at the same time (4:00-5:30).

Please let me know if you will be able to attend.

Linda C Amedo

Business Planning and Operations

InkJet Products Lab

HP Inc.