From: "Linda C Amedo" <linda.amedo@xxxxxx>
To: "Elizabeth Cunningham" <eacunning@xxxxxxxxx>, "Lauren Caruso"
<lauren.caruso@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Susan L. King" <susie.king@xxxxxxx>, "Rod
Aust" <rod@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Steven King" <steveking16@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Mac
Gillespie" <mac.gillespie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Cassidy Wertz"
<cassidy.wertz12@xxxxxxxxx>, "Amy" <amy.neuman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Blake Pang"
<Blake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Laureen Urey" <Laureen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
ward7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Cindy Bond" <Cindy_Bond@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
"Shawn Collins" <Shawn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, September 1, 2017 12:22:48 PM
Subject: Feedback requested: Change in the Sept United Way CI Meeting date

CI Members

So I am no good at Doodle Polls or being able to ask questions via Podio so I
am sending you an email instead. I need to change the date we are meeting in
September.

Currently we are scheduled for Monday Sept 11th . I will not be able to make
this date due to other commitments. It is important for us to meet in September
for a variety of reasons.
1.      Meet Blake!!! Discuss with him the role CI has within his business
strategy; What he wants our help with
2.      Update on Laureen's conversations in the community on financial support
for DPIL; DPIL team kick-off
3.      Update on recent UW activities (Golf Tournament, Day of Caring)
4.      Prep for Basic Needs cycle kick-off
5.      Other items you want added to the agenda

I am checking to see if we can get a quorum the following Monday, Sept 18th at
the same time (4:00-5:30).
Please let me know if you will be able to attend.

Linda C Amedo
Business Planning and Operations
InkJet Products Lab
HP Inc.