PUBLIC INPUT: climate activities

Original Message-----
From: City Manager
Sent: Tuesday, September 05, 2017 3:24 PM
To: Holzworth, Carla <Carla.Holzworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Public Input Submission

Time to take the survey : 2 min. , 49 sec.
Submission recorded on : 9/5/2017 3:23:31 PM

NAME/ADDRESS:  Carolyn Kart,  1170 SE Alexander Ave, Corvallis

TOPIC:  It is very important that we do everything we can to reduce activities affecting out climate.

MEETING DATE:   9/5/2017

Use the space below to share your thoughts and feedback. These remarks will be shared with the full City Council and will be entered into the public record for the selected meeting.

If you would like to be contacted by the Mayor and City Council with any follow-up questions, please enter an email address or phone number below.

Disclaimer: This e-mail message is a public record of the City of Corvallis. The contents may be subject to public disclosure under Oregon Public Records Law and subject to the State of Oregon Records Retention Schedules. (OAR:166.200.0200-405)