Thank you for your testimony at the Sept 5 council meeting. Bill Glassmire

September 6, 2017
Hello,

I trust that this finds you well.

Thank you for your testimony at the Sept 5 city council meeting. I think it
good for the council to recognize the individual impacts of municipal policies,
and I appreciate your sharing your story.

I did not know that the ride-sharing proposal might restrict the service to
Uber and Lyft. I certainly expect to argue for opening the business to other
groups. I like the Ride Austin model; I see it was set up when Uber and Lyft
quit Austin.

I keep up an email list-serve, on which I send out short-ish emails about once
a month with updates on city affairs. Would you like to join the list-serve? If
so, let me know.

Thanks for joining in the ride-share conversation. I appreciate your effort.
Enjoy the day.

Best wishes,
Bill Glassmire