Re: Thank you for your testimony at the Sept 5 council meeting. Bill Glassmire

  • To: ward7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Thank you for your testimony at the Sept 5 council meeting. Bill Glassmire
  • From: Jackson Cafazzo <doctorjuno@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2017 16:49:31 -0700

Dear Bill Glassmire,

Thank you very much for your email and engagement! I would be very interested in your email list, please sign me up.

It seems the Transportation Plan is being worked on, and I would love to be a part of it. It is a complex issue that can be interpreted in many different yet valid ways, and I would love to help find a consensus where everyone can be satisfied. I will keep an eye out for the public meetings.

Thanks again for hearing and considering my experience with rides for hire.

Jackson Cafazzo