From: "Nicole J Hams" <hamsn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: ward7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, August 30, 2017 10:23:07 AM
Subject: Starting a business in Corvallis

Hello Dr. Glassmire,

My name is Nicole Hams and I am a graduate student at Oregon State
University. I am due to graduate this December and am interested in
starting my own business in Corvallis.

Your name was given to me by Mr. Fred Edwards as someone to talk to about
the idea I have. Would you mind giving me an hour of your time to discuss
this idea further?

Currently, I am out of town on a US Fish and Wildlife Fellowship, but will
be back in Corvallis by Monday, September 11th. After that, my schedule is
fairly open. What are some times that work for you?

Thank you,
*Nicole Hams*
Ph.D Candidate | Dr. CP Johnson Lab | Dept. of Biochem/Biophysics
Vice President | SACNAS | OSU Chapter
Western Region Representative | Nat'l. Black Graduate Student Assoc.
Co-founder and Coordinator | Graduate Student Ambassador Program
Education Chairperson | NAACP-Corvallis Branch

LinkedIN: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nicolehamsosu/