Hello Linda, discuss social services reporting to city at Sept 18 meeting? Thanks. Bill Glassmire

September 9, 2017
Hello Linda,

I trust that this finds you well.

If there is time, would it be worthwhile to discuss social services reporting
to the city at the Sept 18 meeting of the CI committee? In particular, in a
city council discussion of priorities I proposed that city staff, not the city
council, might take primary responsibility for monitoring social services
spending. I think that there would be little or no additional work for staff,
but much less detailed information for the council; the essential change would
be that the council would not see reports from individual agencies.

There has been no decision and not much discussion of that idea. I would be
interested to know what the CI committee thinks.

Thank you. Enjoy the day.

Best wishes,
Bill Glassmire