Re: Starting a business in Corvallis

  • To: ward7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Starting a business in Corvallis
  • From: "Hams, Nicole J" <hamsn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2017 10:34:06 -0700

Hello Dr. Glassmire,

Thank-you for scheduling a time to meet with me. How does Wednesday, September 13th at 2pm sound? Please choose a meeting location that is convenient for you.

I look forward to it.

Best,
Nicole Hams

Nicole Hams
Ph.D Candidate | Dr. CP Johnson Lab | Dept. of Biochem/Biophysics
Vice President | SACNAS | OSU Chapter
Western Region Representative | Nat'l. Black Graduate Student Assoc.
Co-founder and Coordinator | Graduate Student Ambassador Program
Education Chairperson NAACP-Corvallis Branch