From: "Nicole J Hams" <hamsn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: ward7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, September 11, 2017 10:34:06 AM
Subject: Re: Starting a business in Corvallis

Hello Dr. Glassmire,

Thank-you for scheduling a time to meet with me. How does Wednesday,
September 13th at 2pm sound? Please choose a meeting location that is
convenient for you.

I look forward to it.

Best,
Nicole Hams

*Nicole Hams*
Ph.D Candidate | Dr. CP Johnson Lab | Dept. of Biochem/Biophysics
Vice President | SACNAS | OSU Chapter
Western Region Representative | Nat'l. Black Graduate Student Assoc.
Co-founder and Coordinator | Graduate Student Ambassador Program
Education Chairperson | NAACP-Corvallis Branch

LinkedIN: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nicolehamsosu/