Thank you

  • To: ward7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Thank you
  • From: "Hams, Nicole J" <hamsn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2017 09:46:36 -0700

Hi Bill,

Thank you for taking the time to meet with me yesterday afternoon. I appreciate your input and you gave me a lot to think about...which is good. I met with Mr. Nelson yesterday and he agreed that I should contact LBCC as well as someone from OLCC.

Once I have gotten a start on those two items, I will start focusing my sights on gathering community support.

Again, thank you for providing me with direction, it has helped immensely.

I look forward to seeing around.

All the best,
Nicole Hams
Ph.D Candidate | Dr. CP Johnson Lab | Dept. of Biochem/Biophysics
Vice President | SACNAS | OSU Chapter
Western Region Representative | Nat'l. Black Graduate Student Assoc.
Co-founder and Coordinator | Graduate Student Ambassador Program
Education Chairperson NAACP-Corvallis Branch