Fwd: PUBLIC INPUT: Buildable Lands Inventory

September 14, 2017
Hello Sherri,

I trust that this finds you well.

I am responding to your April 20 email about the Buildable Lands Inventory. You
know about the "Community Conversations" workshops on land use planning?
http://www.corvallisoregon.gov/index.aspx?page=32&recordid=4252&returnURL=%2findex.aspx%3fpage%3d1

I recommend you bring up the issue at one of those workshops. If you cannot
attend any of the workshops, maybe direct your comments to the Director of
Housing and Community Development Paul Bilotta.

Thanks. Enjoy the fall.

Best wishes,
Bill Glassmire