From: "Prpltrtl" <kerstin.colon@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "SMITH Jasper" <Jasper.SMITH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Megha Shyam"
<shyam.megha@xxxxxxxxx>, "Gabriel Merrell" <Gabriel.Merrell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
"Fred Edwards" <fredreick1@xxxxxxxx>, "Christopher Lenn"
<Chris.Lenn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Brik Haxhiraj"
<brikena.haxhiraj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Nicole J Hams"
<hamsn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, staceyatorres@xxxxxxxxx,
ward7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: "Altmann Hughes, Mary Beth" <Marybeth.AltmannHughes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, September 16, 2017 6:12:19 PM
Subject: Agenda for meeting on the 26th

Greetings all,
I need to get the agenda to Mary Beth by Monday. If you have items to add to
the agenda please let me and Mary Beth know by noon on the 18th. We do have a
few items to address for sure:

1) New Co-Chair selection (Brik is moving)
2) Vacancy on the board with Amber stepping down
3) Activity for MLK Jr. 2018 Celebration
4) Upcoming activities

Thank you all,
Kerstin

~peace~