Lyft/Uber

  • To: "ward7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ward7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Lyft/Uber
  • From: LAUREL KRISTICK <KRISTICK@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2017 00:34:54 +0000
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

Dear Councilor Glassmire,

I understand that the Corvallis City Council will soon be discussing Lyft and Uber in Corvallis.  I would like to strongly encourage that the Council support Lyft and/or Uber due to the significant advantages this service would bring to Corvallis.

I have a degenerative retinal disease that has already limited my ability to drive at night or twilight.  A service like Lyft or Uber would greatly enhance my mobility during winter, when it gets dark before the end of my workday.

Thank you and the rest of the City Council for considering this service.

Laurel Kristick

2457 NW Grant Ave.

kristick@xxxxxxx