From: ward7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: "Sherri Johnson" <sherrijohnson717@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2017 2:42:24 PM
Subject: Fwd: PUBLIC INPUT: Buildable Lands Inventory

September 14, 2017
Hello Sherri,

I trust that this finds you well.

I am responding to your April 20 email about the Buildable Lands Inventory. You know about the "Community Conversations" workshops on land use planning?
http://www.corvallisoregon.gov/index.aspx?page=32&recordid=4252&returnURL=%2findex.aspx%3fpage%3d1

I recommend you bring up the issue at one of those workshops. If you cannot attend any of the workshops, maybe direct your comments to the Director of Housing and Community Development Paul Bilotta.

Thanks. Enjoy the fall.

Best wishes,
Bill Glassmire