RE: Agenda for meeting on the 26th

Hi All,

I have emailed Patrick and Biff and will see if they are available.

Thanks, MB

From: KC [mailto:kerstin.colon@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2017 10:58 PM
To: Lenn, Christopher <Chris.Lenn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Ward 7 <ward7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; SMITH, Jasper <Jasper.SMITH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Megha Shyam <shyam.megha@xxxxxxxxx>; Merrell, Gabriel <Gabriel.Merrell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Fred Edwards <fredreick1@xxxxxxxx>; Brik Haxhiraj <brikena.haxhiraj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Hams, Nicole J <hamsn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; staceyatorres@xxxxxxxxx; Altmann Hughes, Mary Beth <Marybeth.AltmannHughes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Agenda for meeting on the 26th

If it's possible I am in support of this.

~peace~

On Sep 20, 2017, at 21:49, Lenn, Christopher <Chris.Lenn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all,

I am not sure if it is too late to accomplish this but given the recent events at the Pillar that was written about on Oregon Live, I am wondering if we can invite the Mayor and possibly Patrick Rollens to discuss their response.

This seems timely.

Thanks,

Chris