Issues with Group Homes in our Neighborhood - Witham Hill Area

  • To: "ward7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ward7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Issues with Group Homes in our Neighborhood - Witham Hill Area
  • From: Kristen Nicolaisen <nadiathespy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2017 16:27:31 +0000
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

Dear Mr. Glassmire,

I've been asked by my neighbors to contact you regarding an issue we are having in our neighborhood. Our neighborhood has two group homes, one that has been here some time, and another that was recently instated. There are safety concerns amongst in our neighborhood regarding these homes.

My husband, Jeremy Jennings, spoke with you at the Benton County Library a few weeks ago, and received your card and a request for the addresses of these homes. They are 3215 NW Lynwood Dr, Corvallis, and 3230 NW Norwood Dr, Corvallis. The Lynwood address is particularly problematic, and there are concerns for the safety of the neighborhood as well as the health and safety of the residents and their caretakers.

Neighbors have suggested asking you to come speak with us as a group, if that's possible. Please feel free to email or phone me at 831.278.0935.

Thank you for your time and consideration,

Kristen Jennings

3255 NW Norwood Dr, Corvallis OR