[no subject]

Hi Bill,
Ted Mackey here.
Just wanted to follow up on our conversation while you were jogging. First my apologies for interrupting your run and forcing you into your role as councilman. There is a streetlight midblock on 32nd between Lincoln and Filmore that is on 24 hours a day. I spoke with the fellow who lives under it and he told me it has been on for years and that he has contacted the city numerous times. If I got it correct from him it seems that Pacific Power holds the contract to service the street lights. He also said that Pacific Power has replaced the photo cell at least twice but to no avail. I was wondering if there was something you might be able to do to fix or if needed replace that fixture.
Thank you for your time and effort as councilman to our neighborhood.
Sincerely,
Ted Mackey