Re: Neighborhood Meeting Time and Date -- Tues, 7:30PM, is OK. Bill Glassmire

October 2, 2017
Hello Ms Jennings,

I trust that this finds you well, happy October.

I am writing to confirm that I will come to a meeting about the group homes in
neighborhood, tomorrow (Tues Oct 3), at 7:30PM. Thanks for keeping the meeting
not too long.

My ideas about the meeting are to listen to your neighborhood's concern, maybe
to suggest some common-sense ways to respond, and to talk about how to
communicate effectively with the city government. I do not expect to provide
legal advice, especially since your neighbors have already called the police
about the problem.

Thank you for arranging this meeting. I am sorry that the group homes are a
problem, and I hope that we can figure out how to make the situation better.

Best wishes,
Bill Glassmire
541-752-8416