RE: 10/9 United Way CI Committee Meeting Agenda

Community Impact Committee members,

I cc’ed Chantell on this email so you will have her email address. I will also send her an Outlook invitation to the CI meeting. Thanks.

Laureen

From: Amedo, Linda C [mailto:linda.amedo@xxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, October 3, 2017 4:56 PM
To: Steve King <steveking16@xxxxxxxxxxx>; Blake Pang <Blake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Elizabeth Cunningham <eacunning@xxxxxxxxx>; Susan L. King <susan.l.king@xxxxxx>; Rod Aust <rod@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Mac Gillespie <mac.gillespie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Cassidy Wertz <cassidy.wertz12@xxxxxxxxx>; Amy Neuman <amy.neuman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Laureen Urey <Laureen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; ward7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Old Mill Center-Cindy <cindy_bond@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Shawn Collins <Shawn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Blake Pang <Blake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 10/9 United Way CI Committee Meeting Agenda

The following is the proposed agenda for October. Please let me know if you have additional topics to add to this month’s agenda.

Time

Topic

Owner

4:00-4:15

DPIL Update - Linn and Lincoln counties

Chantell

4:15-5:00

Basic Needs Planning

·        Calendar

·        Process Changes

·        Covering App Lab

Linda

5:00-5:30

Community Conversations – Next Steps

Blake

Laureen – could you please invite Chantell (I don’t have her mail). Thanks!

Linda C Amedo

Business Planning and Operations

InkJet Products Lab

HP Inc.