Volunteers Needed: October's "Adopt a Road Program"

Title: Volunteers Needed: October's "Adopt a Road Program"
Can you volunteer to help us?
View this email in your browser

CorvallisSister Cities Association-Gondar
P.O. Box 424
Corvallis, Oregon 97339

www.sistercities.corvallis.or.us/gondar/
CSCA continues its participation in Benton County's "Adopt a Highway" Program and we need your help.
Q:  Want to keep our Benton County roadsides free of litter?

Q:  Can you give 3 hours of your time in October to join these volunteers?

If you can, note the following details and VOLUNTEER below.  Thank you!
When: Our next clean-up is scheduled for Sunday,
October 15, beginning at 12:30 pm
.
  Vests, and trash bags will be on site.
Where:  Meet at the Benton County Fairgrounds parking lot at 53rd. and Reservoir.
What: Please consider volunteering to remove litter along the roadsides of Benton County.  Participants must be at least 11 years old to volunteer.
TO VOLUNTEER:
Step 1: Click here to contact Karen Sundseth to volunteer and to seek further info
Step 2: Submit a required waiver form (click on link below).

"http://sistercities.corvallis.or.us/gondar/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Individual-Waiver.pdf"
Follow us on Facebook
and on Twitter
Copyright © 2016 - Corvallis Sister Cities Association-Gondar (CSCA-G). All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is:  CSCA-G, P.O.Box 424, Corvallis, Oregon 97339
The Corvallis Sister Cities Association-Gondar Council is an active program under the Corvallis Sister Cities Association, a registered non-profit charitable organization.

This email was sent to ward7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Corvallis-Gondar Sister Cities Association · P.O. Box 424 · Corvallis, OR 97339-0424 · USA

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp