Re: Hello Dave, I will be out of town until November ... Bill Glassmire

  • To: ward7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Hello Dave, I will be out of town until November ... Bill Glassmire
  • From: Dave Toler <tolerd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2017 15:28:17 -0700

Hi Bill,

Yes, I've been working more. Please let me know when you return. And, this matter iis not connected to any land use appplication.

thanks

On Fri, Oct 6, 2017 at 3:26 PM, <ward7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
... If you want to look at fir trees after I get back, that would be fine. There is one possible problem: if the trees are connected with the Ponderosa Ridge land use application, I would rather not.

I take it that you have been busy, I hope not too busy to enjoy the autumn weather.

Best wishes,
Bill Glassmire