News: Jaggaer and Harris Corporation

  • To: ward8@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: News: Jaggaer and Harris Corporation
  • From: Chelsea Davis <marketing@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2017 10:44:01 -0500 (CDT)

Title: Template Base

Keeping Spend on Target

Harris Corporation Expands Sourcing
Solutions With JAGGAER

JAGGAER, producers of the world’s most comprehensive Source to Pay (S2P) solutions suite, today announced that technology innovator Harris Corporation has selected JAGGAER’s unique Advanced Sourcing Optimizer solution to automate and optimize strategic sourcing and to facilitate better informed strategic decisions for Harris’ sourcing demands.

Following a thorough benchmarking process for contract management solutions last year, Harris successfully transitioned from JAGGAER’s Contract Director to Total Contract Manager solution. The company has reported increased efficiencies in the solution’s cloud-based, centralized platform and in the ability to use its existing databases to drive its own specific internal metrics. Harris also noted an increase in efficiency with the solution’s templates and clause library. This positive experience led the company to extend its relationship with JAGGAER in a recent employment of JAGGAER’s Advanced Sourcing Optimizer solution.

Click here to read the full PR with a quote from our CEO.

Ask us about putting these powerful solutions to work for your business!
CONTACT US HERE >>

About JAGGAER

JAGGAER offers the only comprehensive and complete spend solution suites enabling commerce between any businesses, anywhere. We pioneered spend solutions over two decades ago and have continued to lead the innovation curve by listening to customers and analyzing the market. Our solutions suites are trusted by the world’s largest higher education, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, life sciences, automotive, engineering, construction equipment, serial production and medical technology companies. Our indirect and direct spend solutions suites collectively form a global network processing billions of dollars in annual spend between 1,000+ customers and 2.5 million suppliers. JAGGAER’s SaaS based, Source to Pay (S2P) solutions enable an efficient relationship between buyers and suppliers, covering the entire spectrum of needs, from spend analysis to sourcing, through contract and supplier relationship management. Additionally, JAGGAER holds 38 patents, more than any other spend management company, and acquired POOL4TOOL, a direct solutions company, in 2017. Learn how our solutions can power your organization.

www.JAGGAER.com

Additional information:  919-659-NEWS  news@xxxxxxxxxxx

Connect With Us:

JAGGAER, formerly known as SciQuest