FW: letter for council packet

Good morning,

Passing along this letter from Karyle concerning implementation of HDTF recommendations.

Carla

From: Karyle Butc [mailto:karyleb@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2017 9:23 AM
To: Holzworth, Carla <Carla.Holzworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: letter for council packet

Forwarding would be great - although I don't think most of them read their email.

I can bring copies with me.

Karyle

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 14, 2017, at 9:08 AM, Holzworth, Carla <Carla.Holzworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Karyle,

The packet went out yesterday, so too late to include, but I can forward it to the Mayor and Council’s email if that works for you.  Just let me know if you want me to do that.

Yes – had some great summer time off!  Hope the same for you.  J