Reminder: DCA Membership Meeting - 20 September 2017 @ Cloud & Kelly's Public House

  • Subject: Reminder: DCA Membership Meeting - 20 September 2017 @ Cloud & Kelly's Public House
  • From: "J. Wessell" <joanwessell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2017 14:31:25 -0700

Greetings DCA Members:
   Be sure to attend tomorrow morning’s DCA Membership Meeting where we’ll serve breakfast treats from New Morning Bakery and steaming hot coffee from Starbucks.  Pour yourself a cup of coffee, grab a breakfast treat then sit and visit with your fellow-DCA Members before the meeting starts.  We’ll hear from the following speakers:  Castor Club General Manager, Evan Deffenbacher who will introduce his new Downtown Corvallis restaurant; Alice Derrickson, Corvallis Parking Enforcement, will talk about Downtown Parking—upcoming changes, what remains the same as well as updates about the Marriott Courtyard, OSU Football and parking; and, Corvallis Mayor Biff Traber will give us a Corvallis update.  After we hear our speakers, you will have an opportunity to report what’s currently happening at your place of business.
   At the meeting’s end, we draw for Door Prizes (please bring an item or two for Door Prize drawings to give your business’ name an extra mention).
I look forward to seeing you in the morning at Cloud & Kelly’s Public House.
Regards,
Joan

Joan Wessell, EdM, CMSM
Executive Director
Downtown Corvallis Association
PO Box 1536, Corvallis OR   97339
460 SW Madison, Suite 9 Corvallis OR  97333
Voice:  (541) 754-6624
Fax:  (541) 758-4723
Cell:  (541) 740-1326
joan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.downtowncorvallis.org

Downtown Corvallis...just what you're looking for!