Your 4th child Stella Page

Seeing as how you don’t respond to text or personal email regarding visitation
for your fourth of seven children, I am communicating with you here where I am
certain you will receive the message.

Nothing has changed with your visitation with your eleven year old daughter,
Stella, who you rarely expend effort to see.

I am the full custodial parent and you must communicate with me to coordinate
visitation.

Since you have failed to meet so many prior verbal commitments to Stella, I
must insist on written communication.  Perhaps one of your City Council peers
can assist you with this.

Regards

Shannon Page

Sent from my iPhone