Corvallis Climate Action Plan

  • To: ward8@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Corvallis Climate Action Plan
  • From: Carla Wise <cwise18@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2017 10:52:48 -0700

Dear Councillor Page,

I am writing to urge you to move quickly to create an empowered and effective Climate Action Advisory Board, based on the model submitted by the Sierra Club in partnership with Our Children’s Trust. This action will be a big step forward toward implementing the City’s Climate Action Plan, and is vitally important for the future of our town, state, country, and world.  With federal progress on climate solutions blocked for the moment, we must do all we can at the local level to make progress for the sake of our children and all future generations.

Thank you,

Carla Wise