Corvallis doing the right thing?

Dear Mark,

I am in your Ward 8 and I have a serious concern to bring to the council.  Again another study, this time by our own U.S.
National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, that shows the detrimental effects of water flouridation: https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2017/10/03/prenatal-fluoride-exposure-lowers-children-iq.aspx?utm_source=dnl&utm_medium=email&utm_content=art1&utm_campaign=20171003Z1_UCM&et_cid=DM160687&et_rid=72124374

I know this may be a sore spot for some in the city of Corvallis as this has been explored before. However, there is such a volume of reputable, scientific study about this now that I think it deserves another consideration. I think about all the kids in this town drinking this water and I am saddened and concerned. At least I am informed enough that I have reverse osmosis that removes fluoride, and distilled water in my home for me and my child, but many do not have access to this resource.

Is Corvallis progressive enough to look at the facts now coming to light? Is it compassionate enough protect its children? What is it going to take for you to protect your citizens?

Sincerely,

Sky Yeager