Monday Message - Greeters, Lunch Forum, WIB and more!

Quick Links

Within the Email:

Other Links:

         Follow us on Twitter  Like us on Facebook

 JOIN OUR

MAILING LIST

Employment Opportunities

Welcome to our new members!

Thank you to our renewing members!

LeadingInvestors

LEADING INVESTORS OF THE CORVALLIS CHAMBER

Click on the organization name below to find out more about the companies who support the Chamber!

PLATINUM

Citizens Bank

Gerding Builders LLC

Horsepower Productions

Oregon State University

Oregon State Credit Union

Samaritan Health Services

Starker Forests, Inc

Stover Neyhart & Co., P.C.

GOLD

Corvallis Clinic

DEVCO Engineering

Legend Homes Corporation
Monday Message: August 21, 2017
*The Chamber staff will be available via email today
Chamber News & Events:

Greeters & Ribbon CuttingGreeters
Greeters: No Greeters
Date/Time: Aug 22nd 8:30am-9:30am
Location:
**Want to host a Greeters? Contact Heather to schedule!**

Chamber Forum Lunch
To Catch a Thief: International Art Theft
& the FBI
Please join us for our September Lunch Forum, presented by Lynne McKee! McKee spent 8 years at FBI Headquarters in Washington, DC, as their Art Theft Program Manager, coordinating investigations that resulted in the recovery of more than $300 million in cultural property. She was also co-founder of the FBI's Rapid Deployment Art Crime Team. Join us as Lynne shares the real story of illicit trafficking in stolen artwork through actual FBI cases and undercover operations.
Weds, Sept 13th ~ 12:00pm-1:00pm ~  Country Club
 ~ $20 Members $25 Non-members ~ Register  here!

Women in Business
You Can't Save the World if You're Running on Empty!
Please join us for our September Women in Business, presented by Lea Bayles. Depletion is a way of life in our modern busy culture. But when you are depleted, everything seems too hard, you may feel resentful -even of the people and projects you love- and your health, business, relationships and happiness are at risk. Discover the personal and cultural patterns that deplete you and learn powerful strategies to bring your gifts to the world with easeful productivity and authentic happiness.
Weds, Sept 27th ~ 12:00pm-1:30pm ~ Big River 101
$15 Members $20 Non-Members ~ Register

Membership Corner

LBCC Small Business Development Center
Upcoming classes/seminars for potential entrepreneurs and business owners:

Foundations of Business Success
Sept 19 FREE Orientation
Benton Center  6-9 pm
Class runs 10 weeks and meets on Tuesday evenings
Sliding scale $99-$399
Call to register 541-917-4929

Making Dollar & Sense of Your Business Financial Numbers
Sept 13 FREE Orientation
LBCC Albany  1-4 pm
Class runs five weeks and meets on Wed afternoons $199
Call to register 541-917-4929

Going into Business (Free Seminar)
Sept 12 one-day workshop
Benton Center 1-330
Call to register 541-917-4929

Beginning Facebook for Small Business
Sept 18, one-day workshop
LBCC Albany 6-9pm $79
Call to register 541-917-4929

Advertisement featuredads

Email us to advertise here!

We'd love to hear from you!
Contact Us
541-757-1505

Corvallis Chamber of Commerce, 420 NW Second Street, Corvallis, OR 97330
Sent by info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx in collaboration with
Constant Contact