RE: Fall OMPOC Meeting: Poll for Meeting Date

  • To: CLARKE Kelly A <KCLARKE@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Fall OMPOC Meeting: Poll for Meeting Date
  • From: CLARKE Kelly A <KCLARKE@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2017 22:09:03 +0000

Dear OMPOC Members and Staff,

Thank you to those who have already taken the Doodle Poll regarding the next OMPOC meeting date. For those who have not yet taken it, please do so by the end of the day this Friday, August 25th, so that we can finalize the date. The meeting will be held in Bend.

Best,
Kelly

Kelly Clarke, AICP
Senior Transportation Planner