PUBLIC INPUT: Eclipse Camping at Crystal Lake Fields

-----Original Message-----
From: City Manager
Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2017 11:10 AM
To: Holzworth, Carla <Carla.Holzworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Public Input Submission

Submission recorded on : 8/22/2017 11:10:17 AM

NAME:  Keith Folske,  28340 SW. McGraw Ave, Wilsonville, OR

TOPIC:  Eclipse Camping at Crystal Lake Fields

MEETING DATE:  8/24/2017

On behalf of myself and my family, I would like to thank the City of Corvallis and all of the individuals involved in planning and running the eclipse camping event over the weekend.  It was obvious that a lot of thought and effort went into planning, staffing and executing this event by a superb group of people who are passionate about their city.  We had a wonderful time and can't wait to visit Corvallis again.

Thanks for a great weekend and hats off to all involved.  You and your city are absolutely fantastic!

If you would like to be contacted by the Mayor and City Council with any follow-up questions, please enter an email address or phone number below.

Disclaimer: This e-mail message is a public record of the City of Corvallis. The contents may be subject to public disclosure under Oregon Public Records Law and subject to the State of Oregon Records Retention Schedules. (OAR:166.200.0200-405)