Save the Date: OMPOC Meeting October 6, 2017

  • Subject: Save the Date: OMPOC Meeting October 6, 2017
  • From: CLARKE Kelly A <KCLARKE@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2017 21:09:18 +0000

Dear OMPOC Members, Staff, and Interested Parties –

Please save the date for the next OMPOC meeting to be held in Bend on October 6, 2017.

I will send out the exact meeting location, registration options and agenda as the meeting date nears and these details are finalized.

Thank you and please let me know if you have any questions.

Kelly

Kelly Clarke, AICP
Senior Transportation Planner

Lane Council of Governments