Stay Prepared for Hurricane season..

Hurricane season...
Florida is preparing for Irma
“In preparation for the potential impacts of Hurricane Irma, I have directed the Florida Department of Transportation to suspend all tolls across the State of Florida to keep traffic flowing,” Scott said in a release sent out Tuesday afternoon. “They will be suspended for the duration of the storm’s impacts to Florida. Ensuring the safety of Florida families and visitors is our top priority and suspending tolls statewide will help people quickly evacuate and make it easier for all Floridians to access important hurricane supplies to ensure they are fully prepared.”

.......“We are continuing to closely monitor the developments of Hurricane Irma and will continue to take aggressive action to keep our state safe,” added Gov. Scott.

Everyone please stay safe, and keep a close eye on the hurricanes.
Our thoughts and prayers are with all those affected in our Southern States.
Keystone Logistics, Inc. 1657 Commerce Dr. South Bend, IN 46628 877.778.6717