OMPOC Meeting October 6: Registration

  • Subject: OMPOC Meeting October 6: Registration
  • From: CLARKE Kelly A <KCLARKE@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2017 16:08:33 +0000

Dear OMPOC Members, Staff, and Interested Parties –

It is time to register for the upcoming Oregon MPO Consortium meeting on October 6th in Bend.

Meeting Location
Deschutes Services Building
DeArmond Room
1300 NW Wall Street

Nearest hotels within walking distance include:
Wall Street Suites ($200 avg nightly)
Fairfield Inn and Suites ($150 avg nightly)

Registration
Registration will be $30, to cover the cost of the catering (light breakfast & lunch). There are four options for registering (details are also on the attached registration form):

  • Online with a credit card at https://www.xpressbillpay.com/portal/?refer=lcogonlineregistration
  • Via PayPal by sending the $30 to LCOG’s PayPal account at payadmin@xxxxxxxx (please include the attendee’s name and organization in the “Special Instruction” text field)
  • By check or credit card, either in person or sent to the LCOG address on the attached registration form (please include the completed form, and RSVP in advance if paying at the door)
  • Cash at the door – but please submit a completed registration form prior to October 3rd so we will have an accurate catering count

However you choose to register, please try to do so by October 3rd so that we can estimate catering. Again, if you are registering via the paper form, please send it via mail or email to me at LCOG.

The agenda will be sent out later in a separate email. We are planning on an 8:45 breakfast, a 9:00 start on the agenda, and adjourning by 3:00 at the latest (maybe earlier, pending final agenda details).

Thank you!
Kelly

Kelly Clarke, AICP
Senior Transportation Planner