City of Corvallis, OR: What's your vision for your neighborhood? Let us know on Sept. 25

Visit the link below to read this on our website.
http://www.corvallisoregon.gov/index.aspx?page=32&recordid=4310

What's your vision for your neighborhood? Let us know on Sept. 25
Posted Date: 9/20/2017

The City of Corvallis is updating its land use policies, and city planners want feedback from the community about land use their neighborhoods. The third of four "Community Conversations on Land Use" is coming up on Monday, September 25 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Walnut Community Room, 4950 NW Fair Oaks Dr.

The public is invited to attend this informal workshop-style event by dropping in anytime from 4 to 8 p.m. when it best fits their schedule. Participants can explore maps and materials, talk to facilitators and other participants, and share their opinions about how different areas in the community should develop in the future.

City planners will offer a brief overview presentation to discuss way to provide feedback, but participants aren't required to attend the presentation and can drop in anytime. Input will be collected through a survey, which will be available on paper or electronically, so community members are encouraged to bring a smart phone, tablet, or laptop to take the survey online. Six different surveys are available, representing six different study areas in Corvallis.

The City is seeking input on all aspects of Corvallis land use planning, so community members are encouraged to provide feedback on one, a few, or all of the study areas. Please join us as we explore this important topic and plan for the future of our community.