GWMS session topics announced + sneak peek at keynote

Title: Meet your next customer at WasteExpo 2017
If you have trouble viewing this email, read the online version.

Global Waste Management Symposium

February 11-14, 2018
Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa
Indian Wells, California, USA

wastesymposium.com

Global Waste Managment Symposium

Your #1 Resource for Solid Waste Management Research & Content

If you’ve attended the Global Waste Management Symposium before, you know it offers world-class content, breakthrough research, and solutions for your most pressing challenges. And if you haven’t been, what are you waiting for? ...It only comes around once every two years!

Our GWMS 2018 agenda is almost finalized and will be chock full of learning and insights that will help you on the job—day in and day out. Here’s just a glimpse at some of the topics you’ll get to dive into:

  • Elevated landfill temperatures
  • Leachate treatment
  • Odor & Hydrogen Sulfide management
  • Landfill liner & cover performance
  • Landfill gas emissions
  • Organics diversion
  • Anaerobic digestion
  • Composting
  • Coal ash management
  • Waste collection safety
  • Waste characterization and informatics
  • and more!

Global Waste Management Symposium

Plus—just announced! A Keynote Speaker Who Can Save the Planet!

We’re happy to share that our keynote speaker will be: Terry Tamminen, CEO of the Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation. Tamminen has wide-ranging expertise in business, farming, education, non-profit, the environment, the arts, and government. The Guardian ranked him No. 1 in its “Top 50 People Who Can Save the Planet.” So, stay tuned for more about this dynamic speaker and his keynote topic!

GWMS 2018 will be more essential to you than ever before. Register today, and we’ll see you in beautiful Indian Wells, CA!

  REGISTER TODAY!

wastesymposium.com

"The Global Waste Symposium is the best environmental/technical conference in which to meet and interact with the leading science professionals within the industry. I look forward to it every two years."

– Rick O'Sadnick
Senior Scientist, Benzaco Scientific