CAMPO Policy Board - Next Meeting

CAMPO Policy Board members and Alternates

Again, we’d like to thank you for your understanding on the short notice cancellation of the September meeting. Our next regular meeting is coming up soon and it is the best date that works for all, therefore we will keep that meeting date.

Please note, our next meeting date is Wednesday, October 18th at 5:00 pm. Meeting materials will be emailed out to you next week.

Sincerely,

EmmaChavez
Executive Administrative Assistant

Oregon Cascades West Council of Governments
Community and Economic Development

1400 SE Queen Ave, Suite 205

Albany OR, 97322

541-924-8405 Direct 541-967-4651 fax

echavez@xxxxxxxxxx | www.ocwcog.org

PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE: This email communication is subject to the State of Oregon Records Retention Schedule and may be made available to the Public. OCWCOG is an equal opportunity employer and provider.