Library 4Q Statistics

Hi everyone,

Attached are the 4th quarter statistics for the Library.  I thought you may want to discuss these or have questions at the Board meeting and wanted you to have some time to review them prior to the meeting.  My apologies they were not in the packet.  This is another one of those things that Erin had responsibility for and so it took us a bit longer than usual to get this report completed.

I’ll see you on Wednesday!

Best,

Ashlee

Ashlee Chavez

Library Director

Corvallis-Benton County Public Library

645 NW Monroe Ave | Corvallis, OR 97330 | 541-766-6910

500px-Logo-New-green

  Enrich | Excite | Explore

Disclaimer: This e-mail message is a public record of the City of Corvallis. The contents may be subject to public disclosure under Oregon Public Records Law and subject to the State of Oregon Records Retention Schedules. (OAR:166.200.0200-405)