Internal Services Division Manager
The Internal Services Division provides the following Administrative, Facility & Fleet services:
- Inform, educate and respond to the public about department services through a variety of mechanisms, including in person, via phone and on the Web, to enhance transparency and understanding.
- Provide oversight and financial and administrative assistance to the department to result in a consistent, high-quality work product and compliance with internal policies.
- Conduct preventive and corrective maintenance to ensure City buildings remain safe and operational, and to protect the community’s investment in this infrastructure.
- Repair and replace rolling and fixed equipment to support front-line operations in the delivery of City services.
- Manage department asset management databases and systems to provide staff the information needed to efficiently perform and track work activities.
- Coordinate City-wide sustainability efforts to continue the organization’s progress toward more sustainable practices.
- Manage and enforce franchise agreements with solid waste, electrical, natural gas, cable television and telecommunications companies to protect and preserve the public rights of way.