It is the mission of the Development Services Division to facilitate the construction of approved development projects, provide development information to the public, and enforce community livability standards. We do this by:
- Acting as the City’s central point of contact for zoning, building construction questions and citizen complaints;
- Reviewing plans, issuing permits, and conducting inspections for approved development projects;
- Participating in the development of state and national codes and standards;
- Interpreting and applying building safety codes and construction standards; and
- Applying Land Development Code, Municipal Code and other City standards.